Digital Marketing Manager
We’re always looking for great new members to join our amazing team. Do you have what it takes for this role?
Digital Marketing Manager
If you’re the creative type and live and breathe digital marketing, we need to talk to you. We are looking for a talented individual to take the next step in your career as our Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll develop, create, implement, track and optimize our digital content & campaigns across all channels.
What does the Digital Marketing Manager do?
The Digital Marketing Manager is an important role and reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to create creative assets, provide creative assets for marketing automation and social media channels necessary for all inbound and outbound marketing efforts. The role has a firm grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Managers will work with the marketing team, sales team, and vendors to launch campaigns, web pages, social media content, video, presentations and blog posts on time and budget.
- Able to take creative and strategic direction from the CMO and translate that into results with minimal supervision
- Plan and execute all digital marketing assets for SEO/SEM, marketing database, marketing and sales automation, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage, optimize and organize company sales and marketing contacts in Hubspot.
- Maintain and grow our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and optimize tactics and performance based on insights learned
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify and amplify conversion points and maximize user funnels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field is desired, but a demonstrable creative initiative in a portfolio of work and associated results are more important
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, especially B2B efforts
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with expertise in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools and WordPress
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Building out marketing workflows in marketing CRM
- Building out marketing CRM sales sequences according to best practices
- Managing and scheduling a social media calendar
- Managing a content calendar
- Specific experience managing Hubspot (marketing and sales) will set you apart
- High comfort level with Photoshop, InDesign, Premier and other Adobe software products will be a big plus
- Strong skills with Apple Keynote, Pages and Excel/Numbers may tip the scales in your favor
- Copywriting and content marketing experience will also establish you as a top candidate
Who Is IVR Technology Group?
We build highly secure Interactive Voice Response solutions: voice and text applications that deliver delightful user interactions. We have built over 2500 solutions for a variety of clients and is proud to be HIPAA and PCI Level 1 Compliant. With a heavy emphasis on compliance-driven industries, all solutions are built in a platinum-grade security environment.
What about the marketing team?
We’re different; the sales team is our friend and partners. We move fast, seek new tactics, push boundaries, and strive for superior creative standards in copy and design. We’re a learning environment with constant mentorship and the acceptance of mistakes as part of the pursuit of excellence.
Use the form below to submit your resume for this position.
Help Deliver WOW!
We always love to hear from people who appreciate our culture and want to learn if there is a fit. While there may not be something immediate for you, we should still start a conversation anyway.
Fill out the form and attach your resume as a PDF file. No hassles with job boards, LinkedIn, or human resources filtering, your submission will go directly to a department head. See, WOW from the very beginning.