Over the last 16 years of automating voice and text messaging for clients and partners, IVR Technology Group has been asked to help select UCaaS and CCaaS platforms to integrate with our Managed CPaaS, the Compass Automation Platform. Having worked with many UCaaS providers in the past, RingCentral has continued to stand out as a great solution for many organizations.
IVR Technology Group Chooses RingCentral as Strategic UCaaS Partner
Remote worker capabilities and mobility are more important than ever for contact centers and organizations across the world. The recent COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to look at automation and mobility in ways some haven’t in the past. As the world changes through this process, many IVR Technology Group clients are looking for solutions.
Through a recent partnership with RingCentral, IVR Technology Group can now help clients and partners not only with automation but also with:
- Remote workers and mobility through a UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) solution
- Customer service and call centers with a CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service) solution
As a 21-year-old company out of California, RingCentral has taken the lead in the UCaaS market over the last several years providing business telephone systems and contact center solutions to companies across the globe. Their state of the art platform provides businesses many of the following competitive advantages.
- Cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service
- Soft Phones with Collaboration capabilities for voice, video, messaging, and mobility
- Contact Center as a Service easily and quickly deployed for remote workers
- Advanced meeting tools for conferencing and collaboration
To learn more about RingCentral, and why they’ve become a go-to technology partner, download our fact sheet.
This new partnership allows IVR Technology to offer our clients and partners a full suite of communication services ranging for our CPaaS IVR system to user experience UCaaS and CCaaS offerings by a best-in-class partner – RingCentral. For more information, give us a call at 716-250-2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.