Buffalo, NY – [9/29-2016] – IVR Technology Group today announced the rebranding and expansion of their PayIT, pay by phone virtual terminal. IVR Technology Group will now use the “PayIT” prefix across all interaction modalities. The suite of pay it by phone solutions will include PayITByPhone, PayITByWeb, PayITByText, and PayITByMobile as well as a new, standards based IVR product implemented into VoiceXML (VXML).
Mike Byrne, CEO, said, “We provide fast, secure and accurate interactions for customers. The ‘Pay It’ brand unifies our pay by phone product to reflect the commonality of security, reporting, ease of use, and quality of all of our payment solutions.”
Mark Rayburn, COO, added “VoiceXML applications can now simply, quickly, and securely add PCI compliant payments to their VoiceXML applications by hosting with IVR Technology Group. A single VoiceXML call can add PCI DSS Level 1 compliant payments to their a company’s existing application while decreasing PCI DSS scope. This is a huge benefit for VXML applications saving cost and complexity of securing the company’s VOIP and back office network. PayITByPhone implementations have the same user experience as IVR Technology Group’s PayIT, pay by phone virtual terminal, but an added value for clients who prefer a VXML implementation.
The IVR Technology Group’s PayITByPhone™ capabilities include:
• Payment processing 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Outbound bill payment reminder phone calls & SMS/Text messaging
• Reduction in PCI DSS cost & complexity
• Reduction in staff labor hours — no live agent receives payment card data
• Multi-Lingual support
• More eloquent user experience w/ customization
About IVR Technology Group
IVR Technology Group (http://www.ivrtechgroup.com) is a leading provider of highly secure voice and text applications. With a heavy emphasis on compliance-driven industries, the team has built over thousands of solutions for a variety of clients and is proud to be HIPAA and PCI Level 1 Compliant. Aside from all solutions being built in a platinum-grade security environment, the company offers a flexible range of services from self-service to white-glove account handling. The team is led by industry experts who strive to create the ultimate customer experience by adhering to a set of core values. Data security, compliance, and customer experience are the core of IVR Technology Group.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- What You Need to Know About Cloud Security Software - April 11, 2017
- How to Create A Customer Experience Survey - April 11, 2017
- GETI and IVR Technology Group Team Up To Add ACH Payment Processing - April 10, 2017
- IVR Technology Group Announces Participation In Amazon Partner Network - March 30, 2017
- Blueworx Partners w/ IVR Technology Group to Bring Interactive Voice Solutions to Customers - January 31, 2017