For all the business being done online these days, a huge segment of all industry still requires a face to face meeting between client and service provider. Current estimates presume that missed appointments across the health care industry range from 5‐7% of all sessions. But it’s not just doctor and dentist offices that rely on the appointment system: businesses ranging from delivery couriers to plumbing services and collections agencies all need to meet with customers at a certain time, in a certain place. Here are 6 benefits of appointment reminder calls:
1. Minimize Cancellations: An automated appointment reminder call will minimize the missed appointments that cost you time and money. Studies confirm that an automated call service is more effective than mailed postcards.
2. Make Better Use of Your Appointment Slots: In addition to minimizing those cancellations in the first place, an automated appointment reminder call can help you fill in the appointment slots that become open by giving your customer an option to reschedule. With this knowledge you have the advance warning you need to make better use of open time slots. One great option is the creation of an automated waiting list which can be set up to contact those customers waiting for an appointment, filling in any gaps in your calendar.
3. Save The Time of Your Staff: By automating these appointment reminder calls, you save the time of your busy staff who now can be put to better use dealing with customers in the office.
4. Improve Customer Satisfaction: Customers will benefit in two ways:
First, they’ll enjoy the less divided attention of your staff, now freed from making time consuming appointment reminder calls.
Second,the intuitive and easy nature of automated appointment reminder calls mean that your customers will enjoy enhanced service if they need to reschedule an appointment.
5. Real Time Reports: With an automated reminder call service, you’ll see the results of your reminders as they come in. There’s no need to transfer the responses of phone calls or postcards to your calendar, saving, in this way too, the efforts of your employees.
6. On‐Time Guarantee: An automated reminder service goes out on time. Guaranteed. An emergency in the office that needs the support of your entire staff will no longer mean that reminder calls are forgotten about.Want to learn more about how to implement appointment reminder calls in your business?
So there’s the 6 benefits of appointment reminder calls! What have you learned?
Give us a call at 800-438-1709, 716-250-2800 to learn more about Appointment Reminder.
Latest posts by Mike Byrne (see all)
- What is Interactive Voice Response (IVR)? - October 26, 2015
- IVR Tech’s Call Center Services - April 20, 2012
- IVR Technology Group at a Glance! - December 20, 2011
- How does IVR Tech’s Voice Broadcasting / Voice Blast System work? - October 20, 2011
- How to Track Your Online Advertising by Using IVR Tech’s Call Tracking Software! - October 7, 2011