According to CNN, the telephone call is a dying institution (1). If you think about it, phone calls are pretty interruptive. When the phone rings, you have to drop what you’re doing, run to pick it up and then talk to the caller, sometimes whether it’s a good time for you or not.
Because of this, an increasing number of people are beginning to state that text messaging is their preferred method of communication for a business. Although 80% of people want to text companies (2), many businesses can still only be contacted via phone call or e-mail. Don’t start out a conversation on a bad note by forcing your customers to call you if they’d prefer to communicate another way. Hence, texting.
Here’s Five Ways To Use Texting For Business!
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- IVR Technology Group’s Pay by Phone Achieves PCI Level 1 Compliance – Highest Compliance Level for Service Providers - September 2, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- IVR Technology Group: On Fast Track To Success! - August 14, 2015