IVR SET UPS
It is unfortunate that a lot of good IVR programs are doomed from the start because they are well executed IVR programs! Make sure your program passes the…
ITG 7 Keys to a Successful IVR Set Up:
- Be sure you have a lean prompt structure
- Word prompts succinctly and in proper order or use
- Wherever possible, provide an option to speak to a live agent
- Be sure time has been taken to engineer a good hand-off to live agents
- Use high quality and consistent voice talent/recordings
- Be sure to include options to navigate quickly for frequent users
- Test, test and more testing!
IMPORTANT questions to ask before selecting any IVR Hosted solution:
- How long have you been in the business of hosted solutions?
- How many applications have you built?
- Can you integrate with existing applications or data bases?
- What type of analytics or reporting do you provide?
- Where are my applications actually hosted?
- Are there any hidden costs such as licensing renewals?
- What support do you offer for my programs?
- How much do you know about IVR best practices?