BUFFALO, NY, January 12, 2016 — IVR Technology Group is proud to announce its recent inclusion in the November 2015 Forrester Research Report – Vendor Landscape: Interactive Voice Response Solutions.
“In a world that’s flatter, where competition is fierce, and differentiators are quickly lost, customer service is critical to building long-term relationships and a sustainable business. Customer service is the outcome of every interaction with someone and it’s what builds brands.” says Akash Desai, President of IVR Technology Group. “We think a large part of why we were included in the Forrester report is because we adhere to the principles of enhancing interoperability, supporting mobility, and being security focused – characteristics that deliver better customer interaction.”
As a provider that is PCI Level 1 certified, HIPAA compliant, and NIST 800-53 compliant, IVR Technology Group strongly believes in data security and takes pride in their company mantra as a secure voice and text application service provider.
For a more in-depth analysis of what this means for the future of IVR Technology, click here.
IVR Technology Group offers a flexible range of services from self-service to white-glove account handling. The company’s main solutions include call tracking, over the phone payment applications, and custom IVR built within a platinum-grade security environment. Learn more about what IVR Technology Group can do for your business here.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- What You Need to Know About Cloud Security Software - April 11, 2017
- How to Create A Customer Experience Survey - April 11, 2017
- IVR Technology Group Announces Participation In Amazon Partner Network - March 30, 2017
- Blueworx Partners w/ IVR Technology Group to Bring Interactive Voice Solutions to Customers - January 31, 2017
- 5 Simple Ways To Make Customers Fall In Love With Your IVR System - January 17, 2017