Buffalo, NY – [9/8/16] – IVR Technology Group, a leader in secure voice and text applications, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Atlanta-based DemandVoice, a leading provider of VoiceXML hosting and platform provider of integrated phone payment solutions.
The acquisition of DemandVoice will also allow the combined organization to:
- Integrate the DemandVoice “Pay It By Phone” and IVR Technology Group’s PayIT products for a more feature-rich and robust offering
- Increase significantly our geographic redundancy for voice processing
- Bring strong expertise in VoiceXML and multilingual speech recognition
DemandVoice customers can expect greater scale, depth of bench, and more complementary solutions technology solutions to augment existing services.
Mark Rayburn, CEO of DemandVoice shared, “I was approached by Mike Byrne early this year, and the more we spoke about his vision and company, the more excited I became. The mutual strengths and benefits of both companies were rock solid and the culture fit was perfect. We’re delighted to join the IVR Technology Group family and look forward to accelerated growth in the future.”
Mike Byrne, CEO of IVR Technology said, “We did a lot of planning to be sure we hit the ground running integrating the companies into one team. The acquisition strengthens our leadership team and doubles the revenue of a core business line. We are confident about our future growth and excited to be working together.”
“IVR Technology Group is actively looking for acquisitions in the voice space that can extend its service offerings, bring strong talent, and is a good cultural fit,” stated Akash Desai, President of IVR Technology Group, “As such, the DemandVoice acquisition enhances our pay by phone service line, Mark Rayburn and his team bring deep expertise and talent in voice applications, and the core values of our businesses are very much aligned. We cannot be more thrilled.”
About IVR Technology Group
IVR Technology Groups has built over 2500 solutions for a variety of clients and is proud to be HIPAA and PCI Level 1 Compliant. With a heavy emphasis on compliance-driven industries, all solutions are built in a platinum-grade security environment. The company offers a flexible range of services from self-service to white-glove account handling. The team is led by industry experts who strive to create the ultimate customer experience by adhering to a set of core values. Data security, compliance, and customer experience are the core of IVR Technology Group.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- What You Need to Know About Cloud Security Software - April 11, 2017
- How to Create A Customer Experience Survey - April 11, 2017
- GETI and IVR Technology Group Team Up To Add ACH Payment Processing - April 10, 2017
- IVR Technology Group Announces Participation In Amazon Partner Network - March 30, 2017
- Blueworx Partners w/ IVR Technology Group to Bring Interactive Voice Solutions to Customers - January 31, 2017