nResponse | DNC Contact Management
For more information on nResponse, click here .
Managing a contact’s request to not be called is an important task, especially considering the penalties imposed by the FCC/FTC for violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
Adherence to compliance is always the focus of IVR Technology Group’s product development and with the ever-growing need to protect your business and customer relationships, we have built in a “Do Not Call” (DNC) feature into nResponse. With this control enhancement, phone numbers added to the do not call list will be omitted from all broadcast communications.
Select “Manage Do Not Call List” from the “List Management” dropdown.
Then upload your bulk DNC list. NOTE: we have included a downloadable sample DNC file to guide you with any formatting questions.
You can easily lookup individual contacts to add or remove from the do not call list.
Click here to have one of our communication experts contact you to discuss how these updates to nResponse will affect your business.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- PayIt is IVR Technology Group’s All-in-One Solution for Accepting Payments by Phone, Text, or Web - September 26, 2017
- IVR Technology Group Makes Inc. 5000 List - August 16, 2017
- Prestophone: The Next Generation Business Communications Platform - August 8, 2017
- Argyle Technology Merges With IVR Technology Group - August 8, 2017
- How Is Call Tracking Valuable To Facebook Advertisers? - August 4, 2017