nResponse | DNC Contact Management
For more information on nResponse, click here .
Managing a contact’s request to not be called is an important task, especially considering the penalties imposed by the FCC/FTC for violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
Adherence to compliance is always the focus of IVR Technology Group’s product development and with the ever-growing need to protect your business and customer relationships, we have built in a “Do Not Call” (DNC) feature into nResponse. With this control enhancement, phone numbers added to the do not call list will be omitted from all broadcast communications.
Select “Manage Do Not Call List” from the “List Management” dropdown.
Then upload your bulk DNC list. NOTE: we have included a downloadable sample DNC file to guide you with any formatting questions.
You can easily lookup individual contacts to add or remove from the do not call list.
Click here to have one of our communication experts contact you to discuss how these updates to nResponse will affect your business.
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- Call Tracking for Dentists: How to Calculate the Lifetime Value of a Patient - August 12, 2015
- Making Money for You & Not Google - August 7, 2015