Meet Paul Cordaro, the newest addition to IVR Technology Group!
Paul is our newest Technical Support Specialist in our corporate office in Buffalo, NY. He is responsible for the following:
- Developing, testing & deploying standard configurations
- Helping users with their software, equipment & web-based applications
- Backing up, transferring & restoring user settings, documents & other files
- Managing active directory accounts & users right management
- Equipment inventory management
- Troubleshooting VoIP & network-related troubleshooting
- Providing initial troubleshooting of servers
Paul comes to us from Radio Shack, where he was a full-time assistant store manager. He holds a liberal arts degree from Erie Community College and a Bachelor’s in economics from University at Buffalo.
His past experience was heavily focused on developing relationships with and providing outstanding service to his valued clients.
This know-how coupled with the innate enjoyment he gets from working on computers makes Paul the perfect fit for this position.
When he’s not in the office, Paul enjoys playing a lot of sports. Specifically, he plays softball, bowling, snowboarding, hockey & basketball. Of course, he also enjoys working on his computer.
IVR Technology Group is always looking for new people to join their growing team. Meet the rest of our team here!
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- IVR Technology Group’s Pay by Phone Achieves PCI Level 1 Compliance – Highest Compliance Level for Service Providers - September 2, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- IVR Technology Group: On Fast Track To Success! - August 14, 2015