Text messaging has become a huge time saver in today’s world. It has evolved from friends shooting one another quick messages to businesses incorporating text messaging into their corporate communication strategy.
However, the worlds of friendly texting and professional texting often blend together rather ambiguously, sometimes making it difficult for the professional texter to understand a messages meaning and respond appropriately.
We created a short video showing acronyms commonly used in conversational texting & briefly explained their meaning. Of course, there are many more acronyms than could be featured in any video, so if you’re unsure of the meaning of something you see in a professional message, be sure to look it up (or ask a teenager) to avoid an embarrassing miscommunication.
One general rule of thumb, try & text like your customers. If they use jargon, use it back. If they type out every world & take the time to use proper punctuation, you will want to do the same. This will help you connect with them, communicate better, create a lasting relationship & a deliver a better customer experience overall.
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- Call Tracking for Dentists: How to Calculate the Lifetime Value of a Patient - August 12, 2015
- Making Money for You & Not Google - August 7, 2015