IVR Technology is known for building secure voice and text applications. We thrive by adhering to a set of core values in which we make every effort to:
- Plan & act
- Communicate & collaborate
- Insist on the highest of standards
- Treat others well
- Deliver “WOW” service
- Pursue professional, personal & company growth
We strive not only to be a good company but to be good people as well. Last October, we hosted a charity auction and matched all donations to the NBCF at a client convention. Also, we recently made donations to Kiva to help people get loans that would help with their endeavors.
Kiva is different from most charities as they provide crowd-funded loans to a list of eligible entrepreneurs, or those that seek higher education. Donors place money into an online bank and can choose from a range of industries, or goals, from around the world. The borrower is actually receiving a loan, which they pay back to the online account. The donor can now use this money to lend to another.
Since Kiva was founded in 2005:
- 1,381,570 Kiva lenders
- $802,740,125 in loans
- 98.42% repayment rate
- Received an overall score of 96.9 (out of 100) on Charity Navigator.
Included here are links to those whom we donated so that you may follow their stories.
Latest posts by Andrew F (see all)
- What Can The SSA Spring Conference Teach Storage Professionals? - March 8, 2017
- Does Your Business Need a Cloud Based Contact Center? - February 14, 2017
- How To Setup a Contact Center for Success - February 8, 2017
- IVR for Medical Billing and Why You Need To Use It - January 26, 2017
- How To Use An IVR Payment Solution In Insurance - January 26, 2017