Every year, Huntington Learning Center holds an annual convention for its franchisees. We were honored to be invited to attend. We were also excited to learn of how the home office team would be working with these franchisees. With new marketing insights, gained from various media campaigns, they were able to shift their focus and strive to be more successful. The convention allowed for many great opportunities. Not only were we able to get positive feedback, from the franchisees, but were able to listen to them and share how our call based marketing solutions can help enhance their day to day operations.
As part of our visit, we also held a charity raffle. Our mission was to increase awareness and support for National Breast Cancer Awareness month.
200% of proceeds were donated to help fight breast cancer
That is because IVR Technology Group matched every purchase and will donate it to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Contestants purchased a chance to vie for one of the best tracking devices on the market, Tile.
We are proud to share the list of those that helped in the fight against breast cancer.
- Jackie Nicoll – Acton, MA
- Sherry Huffman – Austin, TX
- Brandi Parker – Peachtree City, GA
- Beth Dotson – Daphne, AL
- Liz Alicea-Velez – Pembroke Pines, FL
- Sandra Iza – Doral, FL
We will be attending and supporting the 2016 Huntington National Franchise Convention in Hollywood,
Florida. We look forward to sharing another year of success story with the corporate team and all the
franchisees. If you should happen to attend, please feel free to stop by our booth and share some of your stories.
To all the franchisees which have donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation – Thank you again
for your generous sponsorship and participation!
Latest posts by WeyWey Wong (see all)
- Viva Las Vegas! SiteLink User Conference Wrap-Up - May 12, 2016
- IVR Technology Supports NBCF at Client Convention - October 16, 2015
- How to Determine Who Your Customers Are - June 2, 2015
- LSA 2015 Wrap Up - May 6, 2015
- IVR Technology Group Sponsoring 2015 Local Search Association Conference - April 2, 2015