Is your contact center up to date?
Businesses are moving their contact center into the cloud at unparalleled rates. In fact, according to The Guardian, the number of businesses hosting their contact center in the cloud has increased by 27% over the last 18 months. Even more telling is the fact that 80% of current businesses that host their contact center in the cloud have increased their spend, or are planning to increase their spend, in this area.
Cloud computing offers contact centers many benefits, from cost savings, to increase security, to easier back up, to increased flexibility and scalability and more. Here are the 2014 contact center trends and investment priorities, as outlined by ConnectFirst.
The team at IVR Tech has years of experience in helping businesses move their operations to the cloud and working with experienced cloud users to improve their operations. Give our team of experts a call today: 800-438-1709 or 716-250-2800. You can also fill out our contact form or e-mail us & we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. For more information on IVR Tech’s secure hosting services, click here.
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- IVR Technology Group’s Pay by Phone Achieves PCI Level 1 Compliance – Highest Compliance Level for Service Providers - September 2, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- IVR Technology Group: On Fast Track To Success! - August 14, 2015