Technical Support Engineer
We’re always looking for great new members to join our amazing team. Do you have what it takes for this role?
Technical Support Engineer
Everyone has tried to call their utility company or their bank for help. It’s very common to be on hold for a frustratingly long time or having to jump through hoops to accomplish very basic tasks like checking your account balance or making a payment.
IVR Technology Group’s SaaS voice automation platform enables customers to build self-service IVRs that increase customer service satisfaction while reducing the number of calls to support teams so they can concentrate on customers with more complicated needs.
IVR Technology Group is a subsidiary of Invoice Cloud which ranked #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To deliver wow through service by supporting company users and company owned workstations. Understand HIPAA/HITECH, NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS requirements and good security practices and apply them daily.
- IVR Technology Group must remain compliant with standards found in HIPAA/HITECH, NIST 800-53/Publication 4812, and PCI-DSS
- Assist with any compliance audits by gathering evidence, answering questions, and keeping up to date with the compliance requirements in each program.
- Conduct SIEM log analysis and escalate security threats where necessary
- Assist with compliance risk-assessment-questionnaires.
- Ability to answer user-related questions based on compliance-related controls and best security practices.
Managed hardware and software:
- Provide technical support for Windows and Macintosh computers
- Develops, prepares, tests, and deploys standard configurations (baselines)
- Instructs users in use of equipment, software, web-based applications, etc.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem/request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication
- Must be able to backup, transfer and restore user settings, documents and other files
- Primary responsibility for the accuracy and maintenance of the equipment inventory
- Provide initial troubleshooting of VoIP and network related issues
- Provide initial troubleshooting of server services and escalate where necessary.
User Rights Management:
- Be able to manage users within the following platforms:
- Active Directory Services / Azure Active Directory
- Google Suite
Use the form below to apply for this position.
Use the form below to submit your resume for this position.
Help Deliver WOW!
We always love to hear from people who appreciate our culture and want to learn if there is a fit. While there may not be something immediate for you, we should still start a conversation anyway.
Fill out the form and attach your resume as a PDF file. No hassles with job boards, LinkedIn, or human resources filtering, your submission will go directly to a department head. See, WOW from the very beginning.