IVR Technology Group will be attending the 17th Annual Call Center Week, a five-day event that will be held at The Mirage Las Vegas, June 27- July 1.
While the conference was founded by top industry leaders, its purpose is to help companies develop strategies with the customer in mind. Despite the name, attendees don’t just come from call centers. Industry leaders also come from banking, healthcare, hospitality, and the public sector.
Tony Hsieh, Chief Executive Officer at Zappos, well be the 2016 CCW Game Changer Keynote speaker for the event. He is recognized for leading his company to be recognized multiple times by Fortune Magazine on its list of the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“Our number one priority is company culture. Our whole belief is that if you get the culture right, most of the other stuff like delivering great customer or building a long-term brand will just happen naturally on its own,” Tony Hsieh said.
Other great keynote speakers will also take the stage at CCW:
– How Great Companies Get Their Mojo From Maslow
A keynote presentation by Chip Conley, Global head of Hospitality & Strategy at AirBnB
– Getting it Right : The Right Communication at The Right Time to the Right Segment
Featuring Martin Hand, Chief Customer Officer at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
– Mobile Mania : Leading Global Talent in a Digital, Customer-Centric World
A next-generation thinking session led by Julie Hamilton, Global Chief Customer & Commercial Leadership Officer at The Coca-Cola Company
– Work Should be Fun : Create an Employee-Centric Culture
A talk with leading customer-centricity expert Jon Wolske, Cultural Evangelist at Zappos
– Control, Alt, Delete : How to Compete in a Digital World
Featuring Janet Schijns, Vice President & Chief Marketing Technologist at Verizon Wireless
Call Center Week kicks off with site tours at Zappos and the Las Vegas Valley Water District as well as intensive training courses and workshops before the Call Center Week Excellence Awards Gala. The main conference features two days of case studies, panel discussions, and keynotes. This will be a great opportunity for attendees to not only build new business relationships but learn new strategies that will improve their ability to provide quality customer service.
Latest posts by Andrew F (see all)
- How To Accelerate Accounts Receivable In a Utility Company - July 19, 2017
- 10 Simple Ways IVR Systems Are Used In The Insurance Industry - July 18, 2017
- How To Handle Inbound Calls In A Financial Institution - July 12, 2017
- How to Increase Feedback in an Automated Phone Survey - June 14, 2017
- What You Need To Know About Contact Centers vs. Call Centers - June 1, 2017