In order to run a successful business, it’s important to make sure your company is meeting the needs of your customers. A successful business listens to their customers to figure out what keeps them coming back. Or, in a worst case scenario, did something happen to make a valued customer unhappy?
- Do customers believe they are on hold for too long?
- Did a customer feel the agent was able to answer their questions clearly?
- Would the customer recommend your business to friends?
Whether a customer is happy or not shouldn’t be left up to speculation.
An IVR Survey can help provide the answers your business needs from the feedback of your customers.
While waiting for an agent, a customer can be asked to complete a short survey after the call. A short survey can go a long way. You’ll be able to find out the answers to questions such as:
IVR Surveys can help provide the answers your business needs to improve. With IVR Technology’s solution, called iSurvey360, we offer multiple options. Customers can be seamlessly transferred to a quick voice survey after the call, sent a text survey, or get a survey sent to them by email. Whatever their preferred method is, their voice can be heard. Our iSurvey360 solution is fully automated. By providing some quick questions for your customers to answer, you can get their honest feedback.
The more responses your survey gets, the easier it will be to identify what your company is doing well and where it needs to improve. However, some customers may need a little incentive so that they feel something is in it for them. Your business could offer a freebie or a discount to customers who complete the survey for you. Customers may even be inclined to answer questions if they know that, upon completion, a donation will be made to a charity. Perhaps customers would appreciate being presented with multiple options and being able to choose their reward.
We believe that you’ll want to make changes to your company as soon as possible. With this in mind, iSurvey360 is programmed to send out alerts when as unfavorable response it registered. When your customer completes a survey, you’ll be able to make positive changes immediately. This immediate feedback allows you to quickly identify problem areas and make positive and that impact your business.
Latest posts by Andrew F (see all)
- What You Need To Know About PCI Compliance In Your Small Business - May 25, 2017
- Why should you implement a Cloud Solution in a Small Business? - May 23, 2017
- Understanding AWS and the Opportunities it Provides - April 19, 2017
- What Is The Best Call Routing Strategy For Your Business? - April 13, 2017
- Does Your Business Need a Cloud Based Contact Center? - April 11, 2017