As you might imagine, the experience your customers have with your business is important to them. However, only 26% of companies have a plan in place to improve their customers’ experience, even if it was a negative experience. (Source: Econsultancy)
This overwhelming trend may exist be because you, as a business owner, simply don’t know what your options are. Sure, you’d love to double the number of agents you have working with customers. But you probably can’t afford it. Even if you can afford it, why make that investment if you don’t have to?
The answer is a Hosted Contact Center.
Hosted Contact Centers are becoming a popular solution because they offer huge cost saving opportunities. In fact, the Yankee Group recently found that businesses can save up to 45% on the total cost of ownership by implementing a hosted contact center and moving away from a traditional, on-premise service.
Other benefits include:
- Management and performance reporting
- Supervisor barge-in and support
- Call recording and playback
- Easy lead upload and storage
- Inbound, outbound & blended options
- Outbound IVR messaging
- Bundled USA local and long distance
We hope your business already offers an outstanding customer experience. If you don’t, we hope your working on it. If you know it and don’t know how to improve, give us a call. We’ll walk you through our Hosted Contact Center solutions and help you make positive changes that will change the way you do business.
For more information on IVR Tech’s Hosted Contact Center solutions, and a short video on the solution’s benefits,visit our website: http://www.ivrtechgroup.com/hosted-contact-center.
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- Call Tracking for Dentists: How to Calculate the Lifetime Value of a Patient - August 12, 2015
- Making Money for You & Not Google - August 7, 2015