The Marriott in New Orleans, LA will be hosting the Self Storage Association’s 2017 Spring Conference & Trade Show. This conference is one of the most powerful and informative events in the self-storage industry. The trade show will be taking place March 15-17 and IVR Technology Group looks forward to attending.
Self-Storage is a Hot Industry
Self-storage is one of the fastest growing industries today. In 2007, it generated nearly $6.6 billion, in annual revenue, and managed to yield $27.2 Billion in 2014. As steady job growth increases, it continues to be in demand.
There is more to self-storage than helping secure a tenant’s possessions. The SSA Spring Conference allows attendees to learn new ways to apply marketing techniques, business operations, and how to process payments in a manner that is both convenient to both tenants and the staff. Attendees can also learn how to integrate new technology into their business, and what trends are on the horizon.
Where is it?
The conference takes place at the New Orleans Marriott in the French Quarter. While attendees will have easy access to popular restaurants and Bourbon Street nightlife, they will also have the opportunity to speak, socialize and strategize. This year the SSA Spring Conference has an app that can allow attendees to see what they have to look forward to, and be able to plan their day accordingly.
What can you learn from IVR Technology Group?
- How to Measure Marketing ROI in Real-time
- Should you be sending Tenant Payment Reminders?
- How To Secure & Automated Payment Solutions
- How To Engage Customer through Hands-Free SMS
- Is a Custom Hosted Contact Center with CRM integration right for you?
Meet with Us
IVR Technology Group is proud to attend this convention, and will be available throughout the day if you would like to meet.
Latest posts by Andrew F (see all)
- What You Need To Know About PCI Compliance In Your Small Business - May 25, 2017
- Why should you implement a Cloud Solution in a Small Business? - May 23, 2017
- Understanding AWS and the Opportunities it Provides - April 19, 2017
- What Is The Best Call Routing Strategy For Your Business? - April 13, 2017
- Does Your Business Need a Cloud Based Contact Center? - April 11, 2017