IVR Technology will be attending the Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) National Expo in Orlando, Florida April 3-6.
This year, PACE will provide three different tracks of informative and innovative breakouts that will feature keynote speeches and breakout sessions. This year PACE will break this down into three different tracks: how to adapt customer engagement strategy while adhering to TCPA rules, technology and tools that can improve customer engagement, and effective management of customer engagement success in today’s world.
- Compliance – how to adapt customer engagement strategy while adhering to TCPA rule technology and tools that can improve customer engagement, and effective management of customer engagement success in today’s world.
- Technology – tools that can improve customer engagement
- Operations Management – effective management of customer engagement success in today’s world.
Attendees of PACE will have the opportunity to hear keynote speeches from:
- Skylar Jackson –Vice President, Customer Engagement for Comcast
- Harris Rosen– founder and president of the award-winning Rosen Hotels & Resorts.
As well as breakout sessions hosted by:
- Michele Shuster, partner with the law firm Mac Murray, Petersen & Shuster
- Jeff Johnson – Currently of Jones Day and former clerk for Justice Elega Kagan of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Sandra SStern is the Founder and CEO of Sandra Steen Consulting, LLC
In 2014, PACE recognized IVR Technology Group for our work in IVR/Speech Analytics by awarding our group with the CXE Award for Innovation. This award is given to a company that provides products, services and/or solutions that greatly enhance and improve the customer experience.
PACE is a nonprofit trade organization dedicated to empowering companies so they may freely and effectively communicate with their customers. Their membership is made up of Fortune 500 companies, contact centers, BPO’S, economic development organizations and technology suppliers that enable companies to contact or enhance customer contact. PACE offers seminars, chapter events, webinars and a national summit all to promote involvement. These offers allow members to enhance their ability to engage customers on a worldwide basis.
Latest posts by Andrew F (see all)
- What Can The SSA Spring Conference Teach Storage Professionals? - March 8, 2017
- Does Your Business Need a Cloud Based Contact Center? - February 14, 2017
- How To Setup a Contact Center for Success - February 8, 2017
- IVR for Medical Billing and Why You Need To Use It - January 26, 2017
- How To Use An IVR Payment Solution In Insurance - January 26, 2017