In order to be successful in business, customer experience is key. This is especially true when a customer calls. When a customer calls, the last thing you want them to experience it a long wait on hold or a busy signal. It will lead to them dreading the idea of calling you, which can lead them straight to your competitors.
Fortunately, there is a solution. IVR Technology Group offers solutions for cloud-based IVR telephony services that will improve your customer service. Cloud routing ensures that calls are answered quickly, reduces abandonment rates and improves customer satisfaction. Incoming traffic can be distributed among all of your contact centers, even if calls are being handled by remote centers or home-based agents.
Cloud services are also scalable and customizable. This allows for calls to be intelligently redistributed to agents, which reduces costs when business is slow. IVR Could Services also allow you to prepare for a spike in call volume and make sure calls are equally distributed. This will ensure that your campaign goals are met by reallocating calls to the best contact centers based off of multiple factors:
• Percent Allocation – Send a percentage of incoming calls to each assigned destination
• Sequential Allocation – Send your calls to destinations based on an ordered list
• Round Robin Allocation – Send calls to the call center or agent on equitable basis
• Geographic Allocation- Send calls to the call center or agent that is physically closest to the caller
IVR Tech’s cloud-hosted IVR is a flexible solution that allows you to increase or decrease your usage at any time. This will reduce operating costs, while increasing efficiency. It will also reduce the amount of time your customers will have to wait to speak to an agent, which leads to better customer satisfaction.
Learn more about cloud-based IVR here.
Latest posts by Andrew F (see all)
- What Can The SSA Spring Conference Teach Storage Professionals? - March 8, 2017
- Does Your Business Need a Cloud Based Contact Center? - February 14, 2017
- How To Setup a Contact Center for Success - February 8, 2017
- IVR for Medical Billing and Why You Need To Use It - January 26, 2017
- How To Use An IVR Payment Solution In Insurance - January 26, 2017