Your customers have the power. The Internet has made it possible, and easy, for them to formulate opinions without ever speaking to you, share experiences – good and bad and comparison shop you against your competitors.
Here are some customer communication stats! If you don’t know what your customers are looking for from you in terms of experience, you’ll find yourself struggling to keep them. On the flip side, if you do know what customers want, there’s a huge opportunity for your team to prevail.
Dave Cooperstein of Forrester Research recently said that businesses must move past being customer centric into becoming customer obsessed. We couldn’t agree more.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Get our best articles in your inbox every month, introducing you to new trends, industry insights,
best practices, and anything else you need to achieve business success.
Contact Us for More Information
Latest posts by Kristen S (see all)
- Self Storage Marketing And Lead Generation - September 3, 2015
- IVR Technology Group’s Pay by Phone Achieves PCI Level 1 Compliance – Highest Compliance Level for Service Providers - September 2, 2015
- Self Storage: Easiest Way To Collect Rent - August 27, 2015
- Utility Companies: How To Reduce Late Payments - August 21, 2015
- IVR Technology Group: On Fast Track To Success! - August 14, 2015